We offer a wide range of micro patterning products and services.
Photo Sciences is a U.S. ITAR compliant manufacturer of photomasks, shadow masks and precision metal apertures, microscope and rifle scope reticles, patterned indium tin oxide (ITO) thin films, and gray scale masks.
We manufacture precision shadow masks and custom metal apertures. Our bi-metal process delivers sharp edges and tight tolerances for evaporation, deposition, infrared, optics, calibration and motion control applications.
Precision laser patterned reticles and custom optics services include:
- Laser lithography process.
- CNC tools with alignment.
- Dicing services for rectangular parts.
- 3 micron line width resolution +/- 0.5 microns.
- Quality Semiconductor Grade Soda Lime Glass.
- Standard AR Chrome with an Optical Density of 3.0 at 450nm.
- Reflectance ~ 10-15% at 436nm.
- DWG, DXF & GDS file formats accepted.
- Digitizing services available.
We manufacture Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) and transconductive Oxide thin films and coatings.
The minimum ITO thickness we image is 100 Angstrom and resistance can range from 250 – 450 ohms per square. We offer thicker coatings for resistance in the range of 10 – 15 ohms per square.